Thursday, November 21, 2013 - Sunday, January 12, 2014
10pm • Open Nightly except New Year's Eve
Onondaga Lake Park, Liverpool NY
Lights on the Lake is a two mile long DRIVE-THRU show featuring:
- Towering Holiday Displays
- Larger-than-Life Land of Oz
- Twinkling Fantasy Forest
- Colorful Section Arches
- Delightful Victorian Village
- Fairytale Magic Grand Finale
- Memorable Animated Scenes
- Monday-Thursday - $10 per car (including motorcycles) - show your Wegmans Shoppers Club Card for $4 off on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Friday, Saturday & Sunday - $15 per car (including motorcycles).
- $24 per minibus (capacity 17-24)
- $75 per motorcoach (capacity 24+)
- Please note: Cash/Checks Only are accepted at the gate
- As visitors drive through the show they can enjoy the crystal clear sounds of the season on Sunny 102 until the end of the show.
- Treat your employees to Central New York's top holiday tradition this season for as little as $5.00 a carload. Click here to learn more »
- Send a greeting or proposal with our personal message banner display. Folks can now make a memory that will last forever when they wish their loved one a happy birthday, ask their girlfriend (or boyfriend) to marry them, or send another personal greeting when they visit Lights on the Lake. Click here to learn more »